[Zope] Newbie Questions

Thomas Guettler Thomas Guettler <thomas@thomas-guettler.de>
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:25:03 +0200

Background: I want to build a multiple choice test
framework. Everybody should be able to create a new account and them
make tests. Some special people should be able to create new
questions.

Import and export of questions should be done using XML.

I want to store the questions and the results of the testees in
ZODB. How do I store data in it? The ZODB-Howto covers only the usage
of ZODB without ZODB.

How do I create a class "testee" and store it in ZODB?

If I use a external method and a own database-file this would be no
problem. But I think it is a performance problem if every request
needs to open the external database again.

--
Open Source Software Solutions
Thomas Guettler <thomas@thomas-guettler.de>