[Zope] HTTP upload - filesize limit

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:23:40 -0700

Here's the reference to it in the Apache docs:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#timeout

In my httpd.conf it's on line 105

-----8<-- Start Snip --8<-----
# The commented-out values below are the built-in defaults.  You can have
the
# server ignore these files altogether by using "/dev/null" (for Unix) or
# "nul" (for Win32) for the arguments to the directives.
#
#ResourceConfig conf/srm.conf
#AccessConfig conf/access.conf

#
# Timeout: The number of seconds before receives and sends time out.
#
Timeout 300 <-********** HERE IT IS **************

#
# KeepAlive: Whether or not to allow persistent connections (more than
# one request per connection). Set to "Off" to deactivate.
#
KeepAlive On
----->8-- End Snip -->8-----

Eric.