[Zope] Difference between id and getId()?

David Lambert dave_lambert@fbcc.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:25:58 -0500

Thanks Tom,
	Your answer also clears up my last question. Zope appears to have a few
wrinkles around the edge which the newbie need to get used to. Nevertheless,
it seems to be an excellent platform overall, well worth the initial pain!

Cheers,

Dave.