[Zope] Install won't start

Lalo Castro laloc@cats.ucsc.edu
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:50:34 -0700

Hi,
    We're running OpenBSD 2.9 and just installed Zope 2.4.  Everything
seemed to install correctly, but when we attempt to start the Zope
service by ./start in the Zope directory we get a few lines of error
messages, that follows.

"
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/web/Zope_directory/z2.py", line 296, in ?
        import os, sys, getopt, string
ImportError: No module name os
"
    Has anyone gotten this error before?  Is this an OpenBSD library
problem?

            Thanks for the help,
                            McHenry library