[Zope] Making a Zope Product question...

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:13:05 +0200

Suppose you have a product (a ZClass) that base class'es a ZCatalog, then
only the instance of that will be like a ZCatalog, not its children.
My product SiteTrackerProduct is a base class of ZCatalogs and inside the
product there are subclasses of the product that then in turn also have
ZCatalogs as base class but it doesn't create more than one Vocabulary.

Do you have a problem?
Are you trying to create a Python Product or a ZClass product?