[Zope] MIT CURL -- again

Albert Boulanger aboulanger@vpatch.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:41:33 -0400

The MIT CURL page (with the non commercial curl)  is at

http://curl.lcs.mit.edu/curl/

Curl is intended to be a gentle slope system, accessible to content
creators at all skill levels ranging from authors new to the web to
experienced programmers. By using a simple, uniform language syntax and
semantics, Curl avoids the discontinuities experienced by current web
users who have to juggle HTML, JavaScript, Java, Perl, etc. to create
today's exciting sites. Our hope is that the single environment provided
by Curl will be an attractive alternative for web developers; we've
certainly enjoyed using Curl to create this web site and others. A brief
overview of Curl and its underlying philosophy can be found in an
accompanying white paper.

http://curl.lcs.mit.edu/curl/wwwpaper.html