[Zope] Excluding acl_users in export

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:46:29 -0700

Hi David,

When I need to export/import large sections of one Zope to another, I create
a folder under root called export_stuff, copy/paste into this folder all the
objects that I want to export (you can leave out the acl_users), then from
root I export the "export_stuff" folder.
I can then import the folder in one operation and cut/paste all the contents
back up to the root.

This way you can delete the user objects from a copy before you export it.

There may be a better way, but this is relatively simple and Works For
Me(tm).

Eric.