[Zope] Attempted hotfix to structured text

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:50:26 -0400

Hi,

Which Zope verion are you using?

Zope versions after... errr... I'm not sure, but perhaps somewhere in the
2.3 series.. stopped using "Classic" StructuredText code and started using
StructuredTextNG code, although both are still present in the StructuredText
directory.  My fear is that you're attempting to patch the wrong class if
you're using a more recent Zope.

In either case, in general, you need to assign this function to a class
(essentially turning it in to a method).. if you're using an older Zope (as
perhaps evidenced by your question), this might go something like (after
your import and function declaration):

HTML.ul = ul

That's it.