[Zope] data.fs and zeo

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:42:26 +0800

I'm sorry but I am really getting irritated with the 2GB limit!

Data.fs packing also doesn't work while zeo is running.

How can I pack Data.fs without turning zeo off? It doesn't work in the
Management Screen.

The management screen for the zeo server is also connecting to it like it is
a remote server. Is this the problem? But when I try to start zope without
activating the custom_zodb.py, it won't start. I have to make zope think it
is trying to connect to a different server.

Please help me!

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph

Palm Pilot Software: TVSked - Download from the link below
http://mesedilla.tripod.com           +Basta Ikaw Lord