[Zope] select.error: (4, 'Interrupted system call')

J. Cone jcone@g8labs.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:56:45 +0100

In my application area, an error like that would mean:
  - you blocked on a set of file descriptors
  - either
      - someone tried to kill you, so you clean up and then exit
    or
      - a timer went off so you handle it and then block again

Is it possible to handle signals in python and find out who's sending them?

Is it running in a terminal
  (could be ^c'd)
or as a daemon
  (could get SIGTERM on change of run-level)
?

Do any other processes on this box incurr stray fingers of G_d?