[Zope] asynchat usage in Zope & terminators? (not short!)

Nigel Head nhead@houbits.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:36:16 +0200

On Thursday 16 August 2001 18:33, you wrote:
> Hi Nigel,
>
> 	I've *never* seen this behavior with POSTs from Netscape... and
> I've done a *ton* of posts from Netscape. Do you see it in the ZMI

No, ZMI is fine. I use Netscape nearly all the time for that so I'm not
claiming it's a generic problem.

Like I said, this time (which I suppose is the only one I can be sure I
haven't misremembered -- old age you know), the problem has cropped up with
the Flash5 plug-in running in Netscape vs. the Flash5 control in IE ...

I'm going to write me some simple python clients scripts where I have
absolute control over what's sent and see where that gets me ...

I'm still not convinced that I understand why Zope behaves differently to
tcpwatch :: unless of course the asynchat in Zope is not the same as the core
Python one ....  maybe a diff session is in order here ...

N.