[Zope] OT: procmail filter for zope mailing list?

Paul Horbal horbal@vlsi.enel.ucalgary.ca
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:25:54 -0600

Ok, problem solved!

If anybody else uses procmail, don't put the FROM_MAILER directive before you try to match for the zope list.  One of the (many) headers sent from the list matches the mailer daemon message rule.

Solution: put the FROM_MAILER directive after your mailing list rules.