[Zope] Permissions for CMF portal content object based on CMF-Image

Richard Ettema richard.ettema@yoursolutions.co.uk
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:28:24 +0100

Hi,

I have created a new product based on CMFDefault-Image,
CMFCore-portal-content, and CMFDefault-Dublin...
Do I need all these for the base classes, or is CMFDefault-Image the only
one I need as it calls the others?

I have setup the factory, portal-types, and skins and I can add new
instances ok.
I can edit and save changes to the properties of an instance.
My problem is when I try to upload an image and save it I have insufficient
permission (ZMI login box pops up). The the_editForm is setup with
'modify_portal_content' in the types tool actions tab. The the_editForm
calls a python script with:

req = context.REQUEST
context.manage_upload( file=req[ 'file' ] )
req[ 'RESPONSE' ].redirect( '%s/the_editForm'
                          % context.absolute_url() )

Is this script the problem or am I missing a permission somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

Richard