[Zope] zope hangs

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:51:22 -0400

The thing to do here is to turn on "big M" logging (use the -M switch to
z2.py)... this details all the transactions between clients and Zope.
Then use the "requestprofiler.py" script that ships with Zope 2.4 (in
the "utilities" directory) to give you a profile of the big M logs for
the right before a hang... do this for a few days to determine if you
can spot a pattern to the hangs.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com