[Zope] siteroot. I beg you please help!

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:21:23 +0800

I have a problem with siteroot. Can you help me with this?

I installed a siteroot in a folder: /female
Now in this folder there is an acl_users folder thus: /female/acl_users

The problem here is the authentication. When I try to enter the management
screen for /female it asks for auth and it does not look for the user in the
/acl_users but it looks for the user in the /female/acl_users folder.

The only user that can enter /female is the emergency user.

How can I fix this? Please I need help! Thanks.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph

Palm Pilot Software: TVSked - Download from the link below
http://mesedilla.tripod.com           +Basta Ikaw Lord