[Zope] [OT] Apache TimeOut directive (was HTTP upload - filesize limit)

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:09:20 -0700

Well, I have a couple of Virtual Hosts set up and I put the TimeOut
directive at the top of the httpd.conf file (in the "global" area).  This
way, all the Virtual Hosts get the same TimeOut value.  You may want to try
putting a time out value inside each of the Virtual Host directives that you
want to have a custom TimeOut.
Note that I am a total Apache newbie, so this is just a guess.  Maybe
there's an Apache guru listening that will have some input.
Good luck!
Eric.