[Zope] Warning: Extreme Newbie Tutorial Question

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:05:50 -0700

Hi Robb,

Hmm, it doesn't sound to me like you are doing anything wrong(?)

Is there a traceback listed on the page that tells you about the error (it
may be hidden in the HTML source of the page)?

What type of user are you logged in as (i.e., owner, manager)?

Eric.