[Zope] Parsed XML - a casualty of layoffs?

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:25:39 -0400

> I was wondering if Parsed XML work will continue soon or not.
>
> A few weeks ago I posted a note about permission mappings for a Parsed XML
doc in
> a Zclass methods folder being reset every time Zope is restarted.. I'm
curious if anyone
> in ZC has been assigned "ownership" of parsed XML so I can talk to them
about it.

> Of course, the problem could be elsewhere I suppose.

ParsedXML work will certainly continue, I have adopted the project from
Karl, but Karl remains an active developer, as well as Fred Drake. As soon
as the legal issues have been ironed out, I have a small list of candidates
for external developers with access to the ParsedXML base ready.

In the meantime, please post messages to the Parsed-XML-Dev mailinglist; I
don't follow the Zope mailinglist that closely at the moment (my mail setup
is somewhat up in the air since UPS messed up shipment of my personal
machine from Holland to here).

You can subscribe to the mailinglist at: