[Zope] Warning: Extreme Newbie Tutorial Question

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:15:54 -0700

Congrats!

Glad you have the tutorial working.  Welcome to Zope, too.

FWIW, I find the PDF version of the Zope book invaluable while I work with
Zope (I have the printed copy too, but searching the PDF is fast and easy
and probably more up-to-date).  I recommend you check it out, it'll save you
time in the long run.

Happy Zoping!

Eric.