[Zope] Re: Software Product: ImageTag_Hotfix

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:37:28 -0400

What __init__.py?  If you're talking about in PIL?  Version 1.1.2 of PIL
comes with one in the PIL directory, so it should be fine.  If you're
talking about my hotfix, just tar -zxvf ImageTag_Hotfix-0.1.tgz in your
Products directory.
The key thing is making that symbolic link.  I don't know why zope can't
find PIL otherwise, since it works running python from the command line...