[Zope] Access help

Todd Loomis tloomis@dmso.mil
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:52:12 -0400

Can anybody help, I'm trying to make a drop-down list of folders a user has
access to add files to. However I only way I can get it to work is give
each person access to contents permissions on all folders. So far it won't
let the actually in the folder but it shows it to them. Here's my code how
can I keep the folders the can't upload too for the list:

<select name="folder">
<option value="" selected>Select from list</option>
<dtml-with folders>
	<dtml-if expr="_.SecurityCheckPermission('Add Documents, Images, and
Files', this())">
		<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
			<option value="<dtml-var id>"><dtml-var title></option>
		</dtml-in>
</select>
	</dtml-if>
</dtml-with>