[Zope] relative paths....

Rustad, Aaron ARustad@Online-can.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:15:00 -0600

I am using a default header that populates links via a query that resides in
the same directory and it worked fine. I have since moved the query to a
"sql" folder" and I can't seem to get it working anymore. Here is an example
of the working code:

<dtml-in expr="page_links_query(page_path=PATH_INFO)"> <A
HREF="&dtml-link_path;"><dtml-var menu_item><BR>
This worked when the query and the menu were in the same folder. However, I
have put the query into a different folder and I have changed the code to
look like this:

<dtml-in expr="control/sql/page_links_query(page_path=PATH_INFO)"> <A
HREF="&dtml-link_path;"><dtml-var menu_item>

Why doesn't this work? The error says:
Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'sql' is not defined

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Aaron.