[Zope] too many arguments TypeError problem

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
22 Aug 2001 17:29:16 +0100

On 22 Aug 2001 17:12:14 +0200, Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> > self is implicitly passed when you use the member notation (Photo.tag).
>
> When I do that I get
>
> Error Type: TypeError
> Error Value: unbound Python method must be called with Photo 1st argument

<snip>

> Still have to solve this one. Getting desperate :(

Well, this seems unlikely, but desperation demands you give it a go:

When I've been developing products, and I'm using the Refresh service to
reload them, I've sometimes got the 'unbound Python method' error too.
The way to get rid of it is to restart Zope.  I think it may be a
Refresh bug.  But I expect you've tried that already...

seb