[Zope] Bug in PostGre adapter for Zope, for type string in arguments of ZSQL Methods (?)

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:01:20 +0200

> acg wrote:
>
> (ok, sorry, i´m spanish.. ;-D)
> I´m trying to do something like this in a ZSQLMethod:
>     select * from table_name where table_field1=<dtml-sqlvar argument1
> type=int>;
>
> And it works successfully. But if I try with:
>     select * from table_name where table_field2=<dtml-sqlvar argument2
> type=string>;
>
> I get an unexpected error:
>
> Error, exceptions.NameError: global name 'string' is not defined
> SQL used:
>
> Could not render the query template!
>
> I have tried some another ways to access the query:
> select * from table_name where table_field2='<dtml-sqlvar> argument2 type=string>';
> I need the Help. Every comments can help me. Thanks.

select * from table_name where table_field2='<dtml-var argument2>'

or

select * from table_name where table_field2='<dtml-var
"_.str(argument2)">'

Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)