[Zope] RAM [was MERLINO Nuovo Motore di ricerca Italiano]

Huston, Virgil H. vhhuston@switch.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:07:22 -0400

	This is true, but what I really don't get is the spam from China or
Taiwan where my email client only sees a bunch of gibberish :-)  To get on
topic, is there a minimum amount of RAM required for good Zope performance
on a Raq3? Or will it work fine for lower traffic sites with a lessor
amount?

	Thanks,
	Virgil