[Zope] image upload

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:50:48 -0400

Hi Roman,

I believe the "accept" bug you're referring to may be due to a potential
problem in the asyncore module that ships with Python 2.1.  In the past,
Zope shipped with its own asyncore module, but when asyncore was updated
in the Python core (in 2.1, I believe), we dropped our updated copy from
  2.4.

If possible, I'd try placing a revision of the asyncore.py file into
Zope's ZServer/medusa directory.  I'd try this one:
http://cvs.zope.org/Zope/ZServer/medusa/Attic/asyncore.py?only_with_tag=Zope-2_3_3-src

Run for a while with that to see if the problem disappears.  Please let
us know if it does or doesn't if you try it!

- C

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com