[Zope] Ruling from the bench regarding 'Hotfixes' :)

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 07:59:36 -0500

Bill, I could be missing something, but the HotFixes (such as mine) install
just like any other Zope product and do require a Zope restart.  Likewise,
if you change httpd.conf in apache, you must restart apache.

Troy