[Zope] acl_users.getUserNames()

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:33:21 -0400

the getUserNames method is protected, and for good reason. getting valid=20=

user names would be a great start for malicious users to start hacking=20=

into your site. that's why this method can only be called by=20
administrators.

jens

On Monday, August 27, 2001, at 08:39 , Espen Berge wrote:

> Hi!
> =A0
> I'm sort of a newbie at this, so I would be most greatful for any help =
I=20
> can get.
> I have made a CMF-object in Zope, where I have added sume users in the=20=

> "acl_users"-folder. When I try to log in by the url (I.e. =
http://zopehost:
> =
8080/the_CMF_Object/?__ac_name=3Dsome_username_in_the_acl_users_folder&__a=
c_password=3D