[Zope] Exporting an URL with a file extension from a product

Gregory Popovitch greg@gpy.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:44:58 -0400

Hi All,

I'm quite a novice with Zope, and I'm working on a product which
exports a style sheet(which is computed, so it can't be a static file).

If the URL (and the python function name) is 'stylesheet', it works
fine in IE but the style sheet is not cached by Netscape. I believe that the
URL in the LINK tag needs to have an extension of .css to be
cached by Netscape, but I would be happy to hear otherwise.

How can I export an URL named "stylesheet.css" from a python product?

gregory