[Zope] External Editors

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:13:30 -0800

LOL. How many threads did this one question spawn?

You can use just about any editor and then FTP the code into Zope. I use
ColdFusion Studio (HomeSite the same) because it allows me to set up a FTP
site into Zope - which allows me to download the method/document, change the
code, and save - which conveniently FTP's it back to Zope.

Before then, I used Notepad, and then used an FTP client to transer back to
Zope. I just got fed up with the Zope HTML textarea interface.

Tommy

Innovation:
The Best Way To Predict The Future ...
     Is To Create It.