[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Photo Product Update -- again

J M Cerqueira Esteves jmce@artenumerica.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:18:44 +0100

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:46:45PM -0400, Ron Bickers wrote:
> BTW, I found a nasty in today's release.  Editing properties kills the
> original image data.  This was worth putting together 0.9.1.  Sorry.

Another problem: already with 0.9.1, when I tried to change security
settings of a Photo Folder, I got an error message about method
'manage_addDisplays'.   Lines 233 and 234 of PhotoFolder.py were:

    security.declareProtected('Manage properties', 'manage_addDisplays')
    def manage_addDisplay(self, id, width, height, REQUEST=None):

After removing the final 's' from 'manage_addDisplays' on line 233, I was
able to change security settings.

Best regards
               J Esteves