[Zope] JavaScript HTML Editor

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:02:13 -0400

Phil,
I will take you up on the offer for a DHTML editor with spell checking.
Spell checking is the first thing end users ask for when you show them an
online editor.
It would be great to link an online spell checker (which bypasses scripting,
tags, etc) with the ubiquitous MS Spellcheck, so users can utilize their
offline dictionaries.  But I guess that's a different board...

Thanks,
-Trevor