[Zope] How can my Zope site be accessed outside

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:01:34 +0100

Jin Chen writes:
 > I set up the zope on my machine where my IIS server works. When I created
 > the new homepage on zope(http://www.nautilus.org:8080/) and changed the
 > security property that this page can be viewed anonymous, I can only view
 > this page inside my work place but cannot view it from outside place such
 > as at home. I know our IIS server use port 8000. So can any one help me to
 > figure out this problem?
You could use [p]cgi to interface your IIS with Zope.
You may find information on how to set up Zope with PCGI in the
"doc" subdirectory of your Zope distribution.
How to use CGI with IIS should be described in the IIS documentation.
You may also find HowTos on Zope.org.

Of course, the above is only relevent, if you can access your IIS
from outside....

Dieter