[Zope] Wanted: Zope Sites dealing with Arts,Architecture,Multimedia

Philippe Jadin philippe@123piano.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 00:17:05 +0100

flynt wrote:

> Hi
>
> For once a nontechnical question: Does someone know about publicly
> accessible sites _powered by Zope_ which deal with Arts or with
> Architecture ? I could need some showcases to get people working in
> those domains interested in Zope (and pictures always help more than
> words ;-)
>
> Thanks
> --- Flynt

www.milkstudios.com is a site for a photography studio. I know it's zope
based because I did some of the backend ;)

it's all flash, and most parts are dynamically created (using zope of
course).

yet to be released:
http://www.123piano.com/clients/base/claisse/index2.html
(you said Architecture ?) - this one fully dynamically generated

some friend sites :

tentwelve.com
bernardfrigara.com
beoplemag.com

those at least are using zope somehow, either in a simple way, either
using some more magic...

Philippe