[Zope] ANN: Debian packages for Zope Developers Guide

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:17:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Tille, Andreas wrote:

> Could you please fix the 'modulname' to enable people to get the =
stuff
> from CVS?
Well, I just found it but I think it should be fixed anyway.

I have preliminary Debian packages for zope-devguide.

     http://auric.debian.org/~tille/zope-devguide

Feel free to try and comment.

But I need a License statement to be able to upload this stuff as
an official package to the Debian mirrors.  If there isn=B4t any =
official
statement I cann't upload even if I guess that there will be any
similiar licanse like the license of Zope Book.

Kind regards

         Andreas.