[Zope] eGroups clone with zope?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:59:26 -0600

>Has anyone built an eGroups clone for Zope?  Or integrated existing
>products to
>provide similiar functionality?
>
>-or-
>
>Can someone reccomend the best course to go about building such a beast?

YES, I just created a project today called ZMailman, which is a Mailman
integration into Zope. I would love to get some company to back the
development. My estimated guess was 270 hours in development for the port.
For more information (not yet, except mailing list), go to
http://demo.iuveno-net.de/iuveno/Products/ZMailman.

I have already done some Poll stuff, so I can help there as well.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter