[Zope] Zope News For December 3

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 07:27:11 -0500

I read this last not and got really excited.  First, a great deal of
work went into this.  Casey helped disprove the notion that ZC has to do
everything, and this is one of the best Zope News editions ever put out.

Second, I found all the _activity_ exciting.  The Zope News did its job
for me at least -- it showed me great things that I didn't know existed.

All in all, very good job and, like Chris says, huge hats off to Casey.

--Paul