[Zope] 2 Newbie Questions

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:50:01 -0800

Welcome!

1. Yes. http://www.zope.org/Members/brianh/iis_howto  I haven't tried this,
just found it on zope.org.

2. I presume the above takes care of that for you.

Do a search on the mailing lists to try and find more info:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.zope.org&btnG=Google+Search
or
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists.html

Other searchable archives exist, the above are the two that I use.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Thompson [mailto:brandont@qwest.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:38 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] 2 Newbie Questions

Hi, I just joined the list, and I have to say all of the support I have
seen so far has be amazing!

Can anyone help answer the following two questions for me..  I am a
newbie to Zope.

1.  Can you run the Zope Server and IIS at the same time?  I hope to be
able to use www.myname.com and have it be picked-up by IIS, and
www.myname.com/zope and have the Zope server take over.

2. If this question still applies, how use the Zope server without the
port follow the domain name, such as www.myname.com:8080??? I followed
the instruction as on zopefornembies.com and change the port to just 80.
But then Zope server never worked....

Any help is greatly appreciated!