TTW Mass Importing was (RE: [Zope] Help on mass import of images)

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:45:32 -0500

I have seen this type of question almost every month on this list for 6
months.
Usually the answer is use FTP or Zip or something that shy's from the
challenge.

I am still in the search of a better way to allow a user to select multiple
images from their local system and upload them all at one time, without
having to use an ftp-app or zip.

A TTW (thru the web) method to enable this would be very useful.
Is anyone interested in helping to build a flexible Zope product to handle
this?
Yes, we might have to embed python ftp functions into the method, etc, but
that is why this is challenging.
Anyone interested?

-Trevor