[Zope] delete multiple records sql python etc

H.de.Wit@SFK.NL H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:16:49 +0100

>I'm stumped because I need to pass three values to the delete method
(which
>has three arguments) based on one checkbox in the html form: Ideally I'd
>like to pass the values to a python script where I can check the value of
>the APPLICATION attribute and call different methods based on that value.
>The three values are what make the record unique.

May be you can add extra hidden <inputs>, which can be also part of a list
near the checkbox input.
Something like:

<form action=throw_away_script  method=post>
<dtml-in expr="SQL_from_useraccount(user_id=REQUEST['user_id'])">
<input type=hidden name=extra_info1:list value="<dtml-var whateveritmaybe>"
<input type=hidden name=extra_info2:list value="<dtml-var
whateveritmaybe2>"
<input type="checkbox" name="throw_away_list:list" value="<dtml-var
user_id>">
</dtml-in>
</form>

In the python script you can handle the lists
(but the lists are not parameters of the pythonscript).

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans de Wit
Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen
Postbus 30460