[Zope] Newbie-ish dtml-with vs dtml-in question

Tom Smith tom@othermedia.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:29:40 +0000

On Thursday, December 6, 2001, at 04:09 PM, Russell Hires wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Is there a way to use the dtml-in tag, and not iterate over the
> results? The
> problem I'm having is that I can call a ZSQL method, and pull a
> variable out
> of it using dtml-in, and I get a nice iteration over that variable. But
> in
> the case of one of my variables, I just want to pull it out, without
> iteration. I've tried to do it with both dmtl-call and dtml-with, but
> they
> don't do what I want, and I get a key error for that variable.

not quite sure what you mean... would this do?

<dtml-in my_sql_method size=1>
     <dtml-if sequence-start> do something</dtml-if>
</dtml-in>
--
tom smith | tom@othermedia.com
http://www.othermedia.com/blog