[Zope] delete multiple records sql python etc

Todd Graham tgraham@speakeasy.net
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:53:12 -0800

Thanks again for the info, I've been down this road before and I'm able to
pass the three values from the form to the python script, but it does not
seem to come over as a true list that allows one to assign variables to
items in the list.

For example:

say the value of throw_away_script is

Value1_Value2_Value3

which as far as the script is concerned the list has only 1 entry.  Then my
question becomes how do you parse out the values and assign them to a
variable?

Thanks,