[Zope] [Fwd: Re: Zope Solution]

Jason Earl jason.earl@simplot.com
06 Dec 2001 15:20:42 -0700

I had wondered if such a thing would work.  I have some logic that I
would like to reuse from my Zope application, and I have been playing
with accessing this logic via XML-RPC.  So far it has worked fairly
well, but I am only in the early development stages.

Any useful tips to someone just starting out?

Jason