[Zope] Editing dtml content for non-techies

matt carey matt@textmatters.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:53:22 +0000

i'm wondering if anyone knows of a dtml editing tool (or soemthing) that
would allow for the editing of content within a dtml page on zope by a
non-techie?

we have a zope site for a client who wants to give the editing and content
updating tasks to various members of staff. they don't want to use the
management interface as they do not understand html/dtml.

what we need is a way they can view just the content (so the dtml tags are
present but hidden and not re-written) and edit that. we are planning to
allow downloading/uploading of files useing webdav.

any ideas or suggestions would be fantastic!

cheers

matt

Matt Carey
Text Matters
37 Upper Redlands Road,            Information design:
Reading RG1 5JE, UK                We help explain things using
phone +44 (0)118 986 8313                .language
fax   +44 (0)118 931 3743                .design
email matt@textmatters.com               .systems
web   http://www.textmatters.com         .process