[Zope] Zope stops responding...

Chris Kratz chris.kratz@vistashare.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:06:12 -0500

If you are using a database, you might see if there are any threads in an
uncompleted transaction when the sight appears to be hung.  We had all kinds
of problems with the exact same symptom.  The database thinks one of the
connections is in the middle of a transaction and so freezes all other
transactions that have table dependancies.  Switching from ZPoPy to Zpsycopg
cleared up the issue for us.