[Zope] how to read the source of LocalFS-File-Object

Elena Schulz elena.schulz@gmx.net
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:09:14 +0100

Dear list,

I try to read the source of a xml-File in a LocalFS-Folder on a win98 =
PC.=20

With:

object =3D sourcePath['folderA']['folderB']['file.xml']=20
source =3D object.document_src()

I get the content of the 'file.xml' but without the xml-tags which I =
need. I would like to get the same content with the tags that I see in =
the text-area when I click on 'file.xml' link in the ZMI-screen in the =
LocalFS Folders. I could not find how to get this myself. It must be =
related to the manage_workspace and the getattr methods but all my =
effords did not work. so some hint would be great.

Thanks,

Elena