[Zope] Version Lock Confusion

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 09:57:24 -0500

Hi Dan,

It may be because the container or a higher up object is locked. You cannot
remove objects from a container that has changes stored in a version, even if
it isn't active. For example, if you add a property to the root folder while
in a version, then leave the version, you won't be able to delete any
subobjects in the entire site until you submit or discard the changes. I'm
not sure exactly where this is explained, but that's the way it currently
behaves.

HTH,

Eron