[Zope] File transfer

Jason Earl jason.earl@simplot.com
10 Dec 2001 12:19:30 -0700

What you probably want to do is to "export" the directory that you
wish to transfer.  Select the files/folders in the Zope Management
Interface that you wish to export from your Zope and hit the
Import/Export button.

Then move the resulting file to the import directory of your Zope
installation on the company web server and import it from there.

Jason