[Zope] Apache Rewrites for VHM : was (Help!)

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:28:01 -0500

Suresh,
With eVHM, you can have Apache rewrite all requests to Zope's root.  VHM
then takes over redirecting to sub-folders inside Zope.
try http://www.zope.org/Members/sfm/SiteAccessEnhanced for a nice Management
tab of your redirects.
I have forwarded your email to the list in hopes that someone can help with
your Apache rewrites.
Feel free to post your questions to the list directly at zope@zope.org.
Cheers,
Trevor