[Zope] Referencing a dtml method in a subfolder of the parent folder

Gilles Lenfant glenfant@bigfoot.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:16:23 +0100

Try this

<dtml-var "subfolder2.method2">

or

<dtml-with subfolder2>
 <dtml-var method2>
</dtml-with>

May work depending on where from your main object is published.
If it's from subfolder1, it will work
Don't forget you must not put directly URLs/URIs in <dtml-var ...>, just
objects.

HTH

--Gilles
----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Leturia" <IGOR@emun.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 5:57 PM
Subject: [Zope] Referencing a dtml method in a subfolder of the parent
folder

  Hi!

  Maybe this is a very simple question, but I can't find information
about it anywhere. In a dtml method I want to include a dtml method
which is in another subfolder of the parent folder. So if I have a
folder called 'folder', which has two subfolders called 'subfolder1' and
'subfolder2', and each has a dtml method called 'method1' and 'method2',
how can I include 'method2' in 'method1'? I've tried '<dtml-var
../subfolder2/method2>', but it doesn't work.

  Thanks in advance,

Igor Leturia